2012. január 19., csütörtök

NO SMOKING IN HUNGARY!



From January to No Smoking
From January to smoking is prohibited almost everywhere in Hungary, and breaking the law can impose penalties of up to 2 million HUF! The law was welcomed with mixed feelings of the citizens!
I was a great smoker Anno. A lover of cigarettes, and he returned!
That was so, it is also said to eat a "good" because of smoking today is no longer true, at least this is the past!
It is no longer tormented delusional because of smoking!
Often the temptation to return to the show. but I was always the stronger, and the final was canceled!
In a decision on it, and insists on health depends on it: I know, not easy, but why is the value of the denial that today, I do not smoke!
I did not transition, I was determined and carried out my decision, which is still not regret it!
Although never known him not to and I wanted a cigarette, because it did not do any good!
My family, my leg amputation, stroke, and his love of cigarettes!
My message to all the people smoking if you do not want to be bitterly experienced old age: immediately cease the worship of cigarettes, because every day quench the flame of life!
Bitterness and sorrow to the family, because the end of a terrible illness, and care needs to be a cripple!
Accept what you wrote down: Let the whole is rich in old age, and love life!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése